The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training course equips information security professionals with the skills to support an organisation in effectively planning, managing, monitoring, implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001, this training course aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of an ISMS and a framework for its continual improvement and management.
What Will You Learn?
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organisation
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organisation in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS