ISO27001 Lead Implementer – Online, Self Paced
The ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training course equips information security professionals with the skills to support an organisation in effectively planning, managing, monitoring, implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
This course promises to equip you with the essential skills to implement ISO27001 effectively. Immerse yourself in a dynamic learning environment, interacting with industry experts and fellow participants. Upon completion, you’ll receive an exam voucher, granting you the flexibility to book your online exam on any convenient day. Take the next step towards professional excellence and secure your place today!
ELC Credits accepted.
Why Attend Our Course?
Stay ahead of evolving information security threats and attacks with continuous improvement. Strengthen your defences by mastering the effective implementation and management of information security controls. Fulfil the expectations of customers, lawmakers, and stakeholders by prioritising information security.
Our training programme equips you to establish an Information Security Management System (ISMS) following ISO/IEC 27001 standards. Develop a comprehensive grasp of ISMS best practises and gain a structured approach for its ongoing enhancement and oversight.
Upon completion, you’ll have the opportunity to take the certification exam. Success earns you the prestigious “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” designation, validating your practical expertise in realising an ISMS aligned with ISO/IEC 27001 requirements.
- Articulate the fundamental concepts and principles underlying an information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001.
- Decipher ISO/IEC 27001 prerequisites for an ISMS implementation as seen through the eyes of an implementer.
- Launch and strategize the implementation of an ISO/IEC 27001-based ISMS, employing PECB’s IMS2 methodology and other acclaimed best practises.
- Aid an organisation in the operation, upkeep, and continuous enhancement of an ISO/IEC 27001-aligned ISMS.
- Equip an organisation for a successful third-party certification audit process.