Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- CompTIA A+ certification requires two exams, with one voucher per exam required.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam [in any A+ series] at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- You must pass both A+ exams from the same exam series to achieve CompTIA A+ certification (e.g., A+ 1001 and A+ 1002).
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 – 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
CertMaster Learn Details
What is CertMaster Learn?
CompTIA CertMaster Learn is a comprehensive eLearning environment that combines instructional lessons tied to exam objectives with assessments, integrated videos, and performance-based questions. Interactive and self-paced, CertMaster Learn helps you stay on track with your studies with a personalized learning plan and is flexible enough to be used on any device anywhere an internet connection is available. Robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses, so each study session is efficient and focused on helping you acquire knowledge, gain practice skills, and achieve the confidence needed to succeed on the exam and in your IT career.
- Engage in the content
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
- The CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) license expires 12 months from date of purchase if not activated
- Once activated CertMaster Learn for A+ Core 1 (220-1001) is available for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
An access code and instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
About CompTIA A+
About CompTIA A+
CompTIA A+ certified professionals are proven problem solvers. They support today’s core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more.
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. It is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles.
CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace. For the latest A+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/a.