31 CPD Credits
This 4 day ISO27001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization.
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
- Business owners and staff members responsible for implementing Information Security Controls
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
The course price includes the exam and 1 retake. An exam voucher will be provided during the course to schedule the exam at your convenience.
We offer flexible arrangements to sit your exam; please contact us to discuss.
The exam duration is 3 hours.
Course materials will be provided via the KATE PECB app and will also be provided in hard copy.
You have the option to pay by paypal, payment card or bank transfer.
Shortly after receiving your booking request/order form, one of our advisors will contact you with your joining instructions and a request for the details of all participants (name and contact details) to complete registration.
Once the registration details are completed and full payment has been received you will receive access to your online course materials and supporting information.
Terms and conditions: Free gift is subject to availability and will be issued to delegate during training course. One free gift per delegate booking. The Specialists Hub reserve all rights to withdraw offer at any time. £250 course voucher will be issued to all delegates during the training course to redeem on any future classroom course (minimum 2 days) run by The Specialists Hub, not valid in conjunction with other promotions, valid for 12 months, non refundable.