31 CPD Credits
This 4 day ISO27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ISMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
On completion of the 4 day instructor led training course you will be provided an exam voucher to schedule your exam at your own convenience. The exam can be conducted remotely in the comfort of your own home or office with an external webcam and is valid for 12 months.
The cost of the exam and 1 retake is included in the price for training course.
The exam duration is 3 hours.
In certain circumstances where this is not convenient we can arrange for you to sit the exam at an Authorised Testing Centre or sit a paper exam on day 5. This should be discussed and arranged in advance where possible. Please contact us to discuss.
Course materials will be provided via the KATE PECB app and will also be provided in hard copy.
11 Portland Street
You have the option to pay by paypal, payment card or bank transfer.
Shortly after receiving your booking request/order form, one of our advisors will contact you with your joining instructions and a request for the details of all participants (name and contact details) to complete registration.
Once the registration details are completed and full payment has been received you will receive access to your online course materials and supporting information.
Joining instructions will be sent to you shortly after booking and registration details must be completed at least 48 hours prior to the training start date.
To book and pay by bank transfer, complete this booking form
For queries, please call us on 020 3793 5561 or email email@example.com
Click here for all scheduled courses!
Terms and conditions: Free gift is subject to availability and will be issued to delegate during training course. One free gift per delegate booking. The Specialists Hub reserve all rights to withdraw offer at any time. £250 course voucher will be issued to all delegates during the training course to redeem on any future classroom course (minimum 2 days) run by The Specialists Hub, not valid in conjunction with other promotions, valid for 12 months, non refundable.